jeudi 21 mai 2015

Delta's new safety video tries to assuage your fear of flying with memes

I am a person of irrational fears. Every time I get a headache I'm certain I only have about two hours to live until my head explodes. When I'm driving through an underground tunnel, I think it's very likely the entire thing will fill up with water before anyone can escape. I think my most-Googled phrase is "What side is your appendix on?" Needless to say, I'm not a fantastic flier, but I can usually get through it by chewing aggressively on dried fruit and reading out loud during takeoff, which is probably annoying, but it's better than distracting myself from (unlikely) doom with memes. Which is exactly what Delta's new safety video tries to do.

Continue reading…



Delta's new safety video tries to assuage your fear of flying with memes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire