mardi 26 mai 2015

Now that Android Auto is here, get ready to sell your car

On a recent trip to San Francisco, I crossed the bridge connecting SFO's terminals to board the light rail, commuting a couple stops down the line to the rental car garage. I walked past what seemed like 20 aisles of 100 cars each in the Avis section, eventually arriving at my ride for the week, a newer-model Mazda3. I just wanted to get going: I was exhausted, in the way a transcontinental flight exhausts you without even moving a muscle, and I was a little exasperated that my car was about as far from the garage's entrance as it could possibly be. (The perils of not being a Platinum member, or a Diamond member, or whatever it is they call you if you're a preferred rental-car client.)

But it's not that simple, of course. You can't...

Continue reading…



Now that Android Auto is here, get ready to sell your car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire