lundi 27 avril 2015

My spray-painted gold Apple Watch has been seen over 1 million times

Casey Neistat is something of a viral video legend. He's been producing, shooting, and editing videos for nearly two decades. He's done advertising work for NikeJ.Crew, and Mercedes. He's also created a handful of YouTube videos you're probably familiar with: the dangers of riding a bike in the bike lanethis one about a waterpark in Germany, and snowboarding through the streets of Manhattan. His most recent video is about turning a $399 Apple Watch gold. And it's my Apple Watch.

Early last week I received an email from Casey with a special request: he needed an Apple Watch for a video he wanted to make. He didn't tell me exactly what his plan was, but he insisted that I'd love the idea. Seeing as the Apple Watch I had already...

Continue reading…



My spray-painted gold Apple Watch has been seen over 1 million times

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire